Sunday, November 8, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 211

Wow, I have not posted in quite some time. I am a bit disappointed in myself for not blogging, but I am realizing how dauting the task of blogging becomes when I go a few days without blogging. I am thankful for the friends and workout partners I have that I work out with who hold me accountable to blogging and repeatedly remind me that I need to blog.
I am still working out at Full Throttle Athletics, and I feel like I am in the best shape of my life. Over the last month I have decided I will be riding in a 150 mile bike ride in July with several others from Full Throttle Athletics. This is something that is both scary as well as exciting to me because it is such a huge goal, but I look forward to achieving something that I would have never even thought about attempting only a few months ago.
I plan to begin blogging daily again and I am hoping that my blog will continue to motivate me as well as motivate others.

No comments:

Post a Comment