Monday, November 23, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 225

I weighed myself this morning when I arrived at Full Throttle Athletics, and I was down 4 pounds from Friday, to 270 pounds. It feels good to know that with some discipline the weight will start to come off again. I am feeling so good after 4 days of being committed to losing weight again, and I am excited to see the results in a few months.
This morning's workout consisted of a 10 minutes warmup and then another really tough workout. The workout was 50 seconds on/ 10 seconds off of 5 exercises, 4 rounds. The exercises were suitcase deadlifts (half on the right side and half on the left side), pushups with a "T" at the top, deep in and outs (almost a squat position and then jumping while widening and narrowing the distance between my legs), kettlebell swings, and bicycles. My legs were dead when I was finished.
Today I ate:
7am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10am = 22 almonds, whey protein drink
1pm - smoked sausage
4pm - 22 almonds
7pm - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites scrambled with spinach
I drank over 200 ounces of water today.

No comments:

Post a Comment