Friday, November 20, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 222

This morning's workout was a good one. It was a recovery workout after a couple really tough workouts this week. The workout consisted of a 10 minute warmup, which included overhead squats, shoulder dislocates using pvc, pvc Romanian deadlifts, and walk out to plank. The workout then consisted of 5 workouts, each done in 4 rounds at 50 seconds with 10 seconds between each, totalling 20 minutes. The exercises were body weight squats, pushups, side planks, reverse lunges, and planks. I still love the feeling I get after completing a good workout.
Today I started my journey of healthy eating again. I even went to a party with tons of desserts and poor food options, but I made great choices. It helps that the people at the party are facebook friends and knew I had once again committed to eating healthy... I knew they were watching me (a couple of them even made a couple comments about it). That accountability is the very reason I have this blog and post things about my weight loss on facebook. Here is what I ate today:
2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, scrambled
lunch included salad and several meats
Dinner was turkey, ham, deviled eggs, and lots of broccoli.
I only drank water today.
This morning I weighed myself, and I weighed 274 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment