Thursday, November 19, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 221

It has now been another week since I last posted on my blog. It amazes me how easy it is to not post on my blog. It is just as easy to make poor eating choices, and I am tired of making so many poor choices. I worked really hard for several months to lose weight and get myself in shape, and I do not want to gain that weight back. I am still working out at Full Throttle Athletics 3 days a week, but my eating has not been what it should be. I do not want to slip back into the unhealthy lifestyle that I have lived most of my life. I want to be healthy and proud of my body. I want to be strong and not always be trying to cover my fat with baggy clothes. Therefore, I am committing RIGHT NOW to making good food choices again. I will not wait one more week until after Thanksgiving. I will not wait 6 more weeks until after Christmas. I will begin again NOW. I still have 40-50 pounds to lose to get to the weight I would like to be. I will also weight myself weekly again (I have been afraid to step on a scale the last couple months out of fear of gaining weight), and I will post my weight on this blog each Friday, beginning with tomorrow. I am putting this in writing and putting this on facebook so that I have the accountability I need. That accountability was very important in my loss of 75 pounds, and I am certain that accountability will help take me where I need to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm. That is about the same amount of weight give or take that J & I need to lose. Maybe we should have a contest!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete