Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 214

This morning's workout was nice, and I am certainly still feeling the effects. However, this that I feel is a good feeling, not the kind of pain that makes it hard to walk, but the kind of ache that reminds me how hard I worked. I enjoy the feeling of knowing I pushed myself physically, and that there are physical results from that hard work.
I arrived at 5:45 this morning to do some strength training. This morning's strength training was kettlbell snatches. This morning's warmup was the same as Monday's wamrup... 10 overhead squats, jog to the road and back, 10 shoulder dislocates (with pvc pipe) continuous for 10 minutes. It was then followed by a workout consisted of 20 kettlebell swings, 10 pushups, 10 box jumps, and 10 deep body weight squats, repeated for 20 minutes. I was able to complete 6 rounds, and I did all of the pushups from my toes. A couple of the females in the group were doing pushups from their toes, so I knew I could not do them from my knees.
I can feel myself getting stronger and my endurance growing. Getting up at 5am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays has now become such a habit that it no longer hurts to get out of bed. I look forward to going and working out each of those mornings, and I love seeing the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment