Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 227

This morning's workout was another great one. BJ and Kori were out of town due to Thanksgiving, so Jennifer did the class. We did 10 minutes of warmup followed by a 15 minutes workout of 20 squats, 10 pushups, run to the road, as many rounds as possible in the 15 minutes. Then, once that was done, we had a 2 minute break followed by 4 rounds of bicycles and planks (20 seconds on, 10 seconds off), totaling 4 minutes. I felt great after completing the workout.
Today at work we had a holiday meal with the choice of chicken fried steak (one of my all time favorite foods) or meatloaf, and tons of sides. I was proud of myself for not eating the chicken fried steak and eating only a small amount of corn and lots of green beans. Lots of people at work compliment me on my weight loss, and I knew they were watching what I was eating. It was nice to be a good example and not eat all the delicious sides, breads, and desserts. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, and I know I will be faced with lots of delicious food that I do not need to eat. I am confident in that I will be able to avoid eating them. I plan to eat mostly turkey and green vegetables, and as much as I like desserts, I will avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment