Sunday, September 20, 2009

Full Throttle - Days 151-161

I must admit, I am quite frustrated with myself for going 10 days without blogging. Once I miss one day, it is easier to miss the next day, and the snowball effect occurs. I have friends tell me they check my blog and have noticed I have not kept up these last few days, and I feel a bit of disappointment. I even almost stress about it at times because the task of catching up once I am behind is a bit overwhelming. The workouts this last week were amazing and different. They were fun because they were unique and new, and I had a blast with them. BJ inoorporated more resistance bands with the workouts, which worked new muscles in ways I was not used to. I am looking forward to the workouts this coming week. I am also preparing for the Tactical Strength Challenge, which I will be participating in next Saturday. I have a goal of deadlifting 400 pounds, and I am anxious and a bit nervous about it. I plan to blog each evening this week, and to make sure I maintain this blog daily.
Thank you to my friends who have encouraged me to continue blogging. I appreciate your persistence and accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment