Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 150

Wow, I am at day 150... it feels like a milestone. Since I worked out yesterday, it was a little tougher to get up at 5:00am two days in a row, but it was worthwhile. This morning I worked on kettlebell snatches for 8 minutes before the workout began, which are part of the Tactical Strength Challenge I am participating in later this month. The Tactical Strength Challenge consists of deadlifts, kettlebell snatches, and pullups. I still am not yet able to do a pullup, but I will certainly give it my best shot. I am hoping lots of friends and family will come out to watch me participate, and I know there will be video that I can share with people who do not live in the Dallas Area.
This morning's workout consisted of squats, mountain climbers, pushups, lateral hip bridge, and burpees.... 40 seconds each with a 20 second rest between for 4 rounds.
As always, the workout was tough and challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment