Thursday, September 3, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 144

Those who know me know that I am not really much of a fan of attention. However, I am noticing more and more that people who know me always want to tell other people how much weight I have lost. Although I do love the positive feedback, it still feels uncomfortable when I get that attention. I am also still unsure because I feel like I still have so far to go, and the attention is a bit uncomfortable. I am very proud of my accomplishments to this point, but I still have a long way to go. I know that in a few months I will be much closer to my ultimate goal. I have no particular weight goal, but I want to weigh under 230 pounds and be proud of my body when looking in the mirror. I look forward to getting to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment