Monday, September 21, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 162

This morning's workout seemed to be more difficult than usual. I found that I had a difficult time getting through the entire workout. It was the first time in a long time that I had to push myself that hard to keep going. I started out working on deadlifts and worked up to lifted 345 pounds. My legs could feel it as they got a great workout. We then did a 10 minutes warmup, and the workout began. Today's workout consisted of pushups with contra lateral toe touches, goblet squats, kettlebell swings, and a short run/jog for 20 minutes, as many rounds as possible. Each time I began the jogging part, my legs were really tired and I found it difficult to jog. Although it was a very difficult workout, I feel like it was very benficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment