Friday, September 4, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 145

Another amazing workout today. I started out with more deadlifts, and I am getting more and more anxious about the Tactical Strength Challenge on September 26... only 3 weeks away. I really want to be able to deadlift 400 pounds, and I know I will have to train hard for the next 3 weeks to get there. After deadlifts, the workout started. Today we did lunges, bicycles, prison squats, planks, and kettlebell deadlifts... 4 total rounds.
Today at work we had a huge lunch with all the employees. It was interesting because I noticed everyone was watching what I was eating and making comments on my healthy eating choices. I realize more and more how many people are watching me and seeing what I do and eat. The accountability is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment