Thursday, September 24, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 165

Well, the Tactical Strength Challenge is only 2 days away. I am excited and a bit nervous about it. I have never competed in anything like this, so I am not exactly sure what to expect. The TSC consists of deadlifts, kettlebell snatches, and pullups. I am setting my goal for the deadlift to 375 pounds. I have not worked on the snatches quite as much, but as part of the competition I will complete as many snatches as I can in 5 minutes. I have never been able to do a pull-up, but I will certainly give it my best shot. I think this event will serve as a great benchmark, as I plan to compete in it again in 6 months. I am excited to see what I will do this week as well as the progress I will make in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment