Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 171

This morning's workout consisted of 5 stations, and we completed 4 rounds, including 50 seconds per station with 10 seconds between stations. Lately the warmup has even felt like a workout. When the wamrup started I was moving a bit slow as my legs and hips were a bit tired and sore. After a couple minutes of the warmup I felt loose and by the time the warmup was over and the true workout started, I felt ready to go. The stations we completed this morning were side planks, ring pushups, kettlebell high pulls, spiderman crawls, and box jumps. When I first began this journey several months ago, I struggled with box jumps that were 1 foot high. I now can do 1 1/2 foot high box jumps with relative ease. The more I workout, the easier it gets to do more work and to push myself harder. The workout never gets easy, but that is because the easier it gets, the harder I must push myself. I have some goals that are very important to me, and I remind myself of those goals each time the workout gets tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment