Monday, August 31, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 141

This morning's workout was awesome, yet again. Today I worked on deadlifts for about 10 minutes before the workout began. Today's workout was an AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible). I used to despise the AMRAP workouts, but now I really like them because I feel like I push myself harder when we do these. Today we did 5 pushups (I did full pushups the entire time today), 10 ring rows, 15 squats and then a short run of about 200 meters. I completed 8 rounds, which means I did 40 pushups, 80 ring rows, 120 squats, and ran about a mile... all in 20 minutes. It feels so good to be able to complete these workouts that would have been impossible for me to complete just a few months ago. I am loving Full Throttle Athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment