Thursday, August 6, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 116

So, I am discovering in having a blog that I go through periods when I feel like I just don't have much to write about. I am trying to come up with something to write about that involves my transformation and is also interesting. So, I have dedided to talk about this blog and it's importance to me. I am realizing more and more that there probably are not a whole lot of people that actually read my blog on a regular basis, so it is becoming more of a personal journal that I look forward to reading back once my transformation is more complete. I enjoy now looking back at some of my first posts, and I know a few months from now I will enjoy looking back at these recent posts. Also, the blog is a form of daily discipline that helps keep me accountable. I truly believe blogging is an important part of my physcal tranformation.
Here is what I ate today:
7:45am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:30am - 22 almonds, whey protein drink with milled flax seed
1:00pm - grilled chicken breasts
6:45pm - small steak, grilled chicken, smoked sausage, salad

1 comment:

  1. I was directed to your blog by Mark Zuber. He is also encouraging me on my weight loss journey. Your are about 100 days ahead of me. I am encouraged by your progress and look forward to your updates. Mark has also had me start a weight loss blog. If you are interested. He says that you and I have a lot of the same problems and are very similar in our stories. I wanted to encourage you in your journey and tell you a bit about myself.

    http://stormysweightlossjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete