Monday, August 3, 2009

Full Throttle - Day 113

This morning's training was as good as ever. I did some deadlift work and was able to push myself to do more weight than I have ever done. After the deadlifts today's training consisted of 4 circuits, completed 5 times total. The circuits were for a total of 45 seconds with 15 seconds to transition to the next circuit. After each round we had a 1 minute rest period. The exercises we did today were kettlebell swings, pushups, box jumps, and ring rows. It was a great workout, and I felt so good after it was complete.
Here is what I ate today:
7:30am - ProGrade Lean Meal Replacement Drink
10:00am - 22 almonds
1:00pm - 2 chicken breasts
4:00pm - 1 apple, 22 almonds, whey protein drink
8:30pm - smoked sausage and broccoli
I drank over 200 ounces of water today

No comments:

Post a Comment